Thinking about buying a pet rabbit? Need to learn to raise a healthy and happy bunny?
Written specifically for the pet rabbit owner, this book is your 1st step towards caring for and understanding your bunny. Make sure you’ll handle the responsibilities that come with pet rabbit care!
Full of facts that every bunny parent will have to know, if your rabbit could talk they would ask you to read this book. The Everything Pet Rabbit Handbook covers all of your rabbit-knowledge needs in an easy to understand format with color photos and helpful information that you’ll put to use immediately! Information is presented for both USA and the UK.
Get your questions answered with in-depth information on:
- Is a rabbit a good pet for me?
- What equipment do I need for a pet rabbit?
- What will have to I feed a bunny to keep them healthy and ensure a long life?
Finding Your Perfect Rabbit:
- What will have to I look for in a rabbit?
- What breeds make good pets?
- Where can I buy/ adopt a rabbit?
- What will have to I do to check the health and wellness of a rabbit before bringing them home?
Life with Your Bunny:
- How do I bunny-proof my house?
- How will have to I handle my rabbit?
- How do I groom my rabbit?
- How do I introduce my new bunny to my family and kids?
Health, Wellness, & Training:
- What about vet visits?
- What signs of illness will have to I look out for?
- How do I perform my own rabbit health-checks?
- How can I tell what my bunny is thinking? (Rabbit body language)
- What will have to I do if my rabbit bites?
- How do you litter box train a rabbit?
And so much more!
If you need to really enjoy owning and interacting with your rabbit this can be a will have to-read book. Also included is a recommended rabbit breed list (with descriptions), how to get involved in clubs and other rabbit-related groups, and TONS of useful tips and tricks that will make sure you have a happy and successful relationship with your rabbit.
Your book also comes with free downloads from EverythingRabbit.com, which includes a health checklist, chores checklist (great for kids!), and a how-to guide for building your own transport cage.
Don’t put off expanding your bunny-knowledge, get this book and take the first step today!