From the bestselling creator and star of National Geographic Channel’s Dog Whisperer, the only resource you’ll need for raising a happy, healthy dog.
For the millions of people every year who imagine bringing a puppy into their lives–in addition to those who have already brought a dog home–Cesar Millan, the preeminent dog behavior expert, says, “Yes, you can raise the very best dog!” It all starts with the proper foundation in the early years. Here, Cesar tells you everything you want to know to create the best environment for a well-balanced dog with the intention to avoid behavior issues one day, and shows you how to correct the most common behavior issues for young dogs.
Based on Cesar’s own detailed experiences raising individual puppies from probably the most most popular breeds, How to Raise the Perfect Dog is like having Cesar right beside you, as your own personal expert, coaching you and your dog from the first day of your life together.
Packed with new information aimed specifically at the particular needs of puppies and adolescents, and written in Cesar’s friendly, accessible style, How to Raise the Perfect Dog answers the entire most commonly asked questions and guides you towards a loving, satisfying life-long relationship with your best friend.
#1 New York Times bestselling creator, Cesar Millan shows you how to raise the very best dog and prevent behavior issues before they start, including:
• what to anticipate from each stage of your puppy’s development
• quick and easy housebreaking
• the essentials of proper nutrition
• the importance of vaccinating–and of not over-vaccinating
• creating perfect obedience from day one through rules, boundaries, and calm-assertive leadership
• how to avoid the most common mistakes owners make raising puppies and young dogs
• how to correct any issue before it becomes a problem
• unique exercises and play to bring out the best in every breed
There are no reviews yet.