The star of Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog Victoria Stilwell reveals the right way to both interpret and “speak” the hidden language of dogs.
Recent studies into the minds of canines show that they have got a wealthy social intelligence and a physical and vocal language as complex and subtle as our own. On this fun and fascinating guide, world-renowned trainer Victoria Stilwell explores the inner world of dogs. This book is your guide to working out your pooch, communicating effectively, strengthening your bond, and helping dogs learn in among the best way imaginable so they feel confident navigating the human world with success.
Along the way in which, you’ll learn the answers to questions such as:
• What do different tail wags mean?
• What does being right-pawed say about my dog’s personality?
• How can I tell the difference between boredom barking and warning barking?
• What does it mean when my dog spins around, arches his back, or gives me the whale eye?
• Do dogs feel guilt?
• How do dogs perceive human faces?
• Why perform a little scientists think dogs’ emotional experience is even greater than ours?
Filled with adorable full-color photographs and instructive illustrations, this insightful “dog decoder” will soon make you dog’s very best friend.