How To Crate Train Your Puppy In Just 7 Days – Discover Amazing Tips To Teach Your Dog To Love His Crate!
Crate training a dog is an important step in preparing him or her to live in the house with you, your family, or your roommates. Despite the fact that most of the people dread training their dog, whether it be house training, obedience training or crate training, it truly doesn’t have to be a stressful time for you or your dog. If crate training is done as it should be, your dog could come to tolerate time in his crate patiently, and he may even come to appreciate having a space that is his alone.
In this book, we can cover the following topics:
- The Reasons YOU Should Crate Train Your Dog. Why do we crate train in the first place? Crate training has benefits for both you and your furry friend!
- Getting Ready. A few tips to ensure success!
- Getting Started. The most daunting part of crate training your dog is simply getting started. This chapter will provide an explanation for what to do first to make the process easier for both of you.
- The Next Step. Don’t surrender! Here, we outline everything you’ll need to know over the few days it is going to take to crate train your dog.
- Puppies versus Older Dogs. They say you’ll be able to’t teach old dog new tricks, but we disagree. You just go about it a little another way.
- The End Result. What behaviors are desirable? These questions and more answered here! A description of what life will be like once your dog is crate trained. (We don’t mind if you read the last chapter first!)